The cold weather is upon us...
...and it's time to bundle up with a couple holiday throw blankets and mugs of hot chocolate. We are excited to offer mini sessions using a couple of our favorite red throws while serving up hot chocolate. While you will be required to bring your own mugs, Zachary Lucy Photography will bring the rest - boiling water and hot chocolate packets, complete with mini marshmallows. Everything is single serve to follow COVID-19 precautions.
There are three weekends planned between the end of November and beginning of December with times ranging between 8 and 10 am and later in the day from 3 to 5 pm. Each weekend will feature a different location to better convenience our community and clients. We will utilize locations in South Fargo, Downtown Fargo, and just south of Kindred, perfect for our friends at Oxbow.
Please visit our FACEBOOK PAGE for a live update on available dates and times.
Details about the hot chocolate mini sessions:
- 15-minute sessions for $195.
- There is a small amount of time before each session to get your hot chocolate ready and make sure your family is looking sharp.
- Ten digital images are included in your session fee.
- If you would like to purchase additional images or the full gallery, the option will be made available after your photos are edited.
- We will provide the blankets and throws. They can be used on the ground, they can be used to snuggle the family in real tight. You can also bring your own blanket if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- Ours will be washed between morning and afternoon sessions and again at night before the next day of photo shoots.
- Hot chocolate will be provided.
- We will use a portable water boiler and supply individual packets of hot chocolate.
- Please bring your own mug. If you would like Zachary Lucy Photography to provide you with a mug, please let us know at the time of booking your session.
- Provided mugs are $15/ea. and will be yours to take home.
Please, if you have any questions feel free to reach out. We are happy to consider making accommodations on a per-session basis as long as they don't inconvenience the photographer or other families who have booked sessions before and after your selected time.
We look forward to seeing everyone over the course of the next month. Stay safe, be good.
All the best,